Subject: [Leica] Outback Loop Australia
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:49:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Some very well composed B&W here, Alastair, #13 "pushed my
buttons" more than the rest, should make a nice creamy (and
dreamy) print! ;-)

Montie

G'day all,

Sorry to have missed so much time on the LUG. Helen and I have just
returned from a wonderful week on the "Outback Loop" of South Australia.
The outback is in flood and Lake Eyre is almost full, the colours are
stunning and we were lucky to make it up as far as Lyndhurst, where a
Helicopter picked us up and took us for a tour of the unique scenery of
the South Australian desert in "bloom".

Hope you enjoy this selection of images: Leica M9 with trielmar, Blad
CFV39 with 110 f2 and Olympus E3

http://www.afirkin.com/ProjectList.html

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair