Subject: [Leica] Loleliness
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 02:12:02 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much to have take a look and the time for these kind
words!

In fact both persons where safe, the first as you say, and the kid his
fathers was on the boulevard looking at he, but I share your comment,
it produces a certain suspense

Cheers
Lluis

El 20/09/2010, a las 2:00, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: