Subject: [Leica] IMG Miyakonojo Festival
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:27:32 +0900

Yes, Richard, the numbers refer to population.  The small city of
Miyakonojo, like the whole Miyazaki prefecture, is a rural economy.
They were hit very badly since this spring/early summer by foot and
mouth disease.  All the summer festivals were cancelled, in order to
prevent the disease to spreading to livestock around Japan.  Now the
outbreak is over, there are a lot of en-of-summer festivals going on.
They're calling them 'cool festivals'.

Peter Cheyne

Ha ha, colors never make an impression on me. This is why I prefer to
shoot
B&W :-) I flipped through the whole thing and when I made the post, I
thought it was a red T-shirt...

Yes, so what do the #s mean? The population in Miyakonojo I presume?
That's... a lot of farm animals.

As for the red T-shirt