Subject: [Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 05:43:49 -0400

Well me too. And half the LUG will be shooting Fuji's before the year is
through. The price point is the big question mark. Can they make it cheap
enough to be grabbed up by the non Leica M9 for 7000 dollar affording
hoards? Not that it competes directly. Cheap enough we also then get down
the like the wider version when that comes out. And other versions still.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital)