Subject: [Leica] Found a Photographic Family Treasure!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

The retro photo bug bite was still itching last night
so I dug deeper and found a shoebox full of 4x5 Kodachromes
and B&W Negs from around 1948-53 shot by my Dad (also a Pro)
probably with a Speed Graphic.  Total surprise!

The Kodachromes (although a bit scratched as some were not
sleeved) look just as rich as they must have 60 years ago!!

So, I'm speed editing thru them now, then off to Larsen Digital
for some 4000 DPI scans and a little restro work on a couple
and I will post some ASAP.......Can't Wait!

So the LUG comes thru again, I knew about the prints, but not
the Negs and Positives!  Way Cool! ;-)

Montie

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Found a Photographic Family Treasure!)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Found a Photographic Family Treasure!)