Subject: [Leica] weird compact flash error (and solution)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:48:38 -0700

The Leica M9, thoughtfully will tell you that the folder numbers needed to
be reset in such cases. Of course it took me a couple days to figure that it
wasn't just whining unnecessarily and then I REALLY have to reset the folder
numbers before it will work (since I have the E-3, I just grabbed it
instead). Neither does the error message tells you that you reset the folder
by going into menu and poke couple buttons and such and I only found it by
accident.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>