Subject: [Leica] Maybe it really is an M9+++ ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:17:38 -0400

At one hand I'm thinking why so much being made about a limited edition
camera?. Right from when the presentation started in Wetzlar being tweeted
by David F.

But THEN I'm thinking I'm hoping they're not getting us used to these 25
thousand dollar price tags - for other products  other than the S2 system
bodies.
I somehow sense Leicas fearless leader from his background is keyed in to
getting such cash from a single sale. ... With the H series cameras going
for five figures so he thinks "why not?".

I'm just hoping the major innovation is not the price tag.

I like the side strap thing. And it looks great.
But limited release cameras are in general an embarrassment to those with a
real interest in image making. They are a rich guy thing.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com