Subject: [Leica] Economics off topic?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:42:47 -0400

I think shooting with your new Fuji champagne colored ground breaking
digital retro Leica could and will lead to some cutting edge image making.
Its a jewel of a camera. I wish I had one right here. Especially if the
price is right which I suspect it is.
How did that camera get so gorgeous again? Who designed it?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com