Subject: [Leica] Anyone doing digital negative and hybrid printing?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:28:40 -0500

  On 9/21/2010 3:29 PM, Richard Man wrote:
> I know about resources such as Dan Burkholder, Mark, Nelson,
> hybridphoto.cometc.
>
> However, just wondering if any LUGgers are into this process. I have all
> the
> stuff set up, can't wait until it gets dark so my darkroom (garage) has
> less
> light leak.

Richard, if you are making platinum/palladium prints (my favorite) you
just need dim light, not darkroom dark.  Just as well since you also
need sunlight or UV to develop them.  I was unimpressed with the inkjet
negatives, but that was 10 years ago - much better now I imagine.  That
would be the best of all worlds - a large palladium print made with a
camera that didn't have to be tethered to a tripod.

Ken

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Anyone doing digital negative and hybrid printing?)