Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal Scam - a Reprise - Off Topic
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:53:51 -0400

  Good fortune for you Howard.

My latest pain is that a UK buyer told me that his lens didn't arrive,
demanded refund, got Paypal to do his refund.  Then emailed me that the
lens arrived, and asked how he could pay me back.

Do you think he's paid me?

Oh, he was a slow payer too, originally.  I needed to send a bunch of
reminders to him to pay.

So, I figure it's a hundred bucks I'll never see again.

My philosophy - one bad apple doesn't mean the whole bushel is bad.  And
people are generally good.

...Vick