Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal Scam - a Reprise - Off Topic
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

Of course not, from a personal, non-business point of view, it's
a question of logistics. I live in the US, suing you, Jayanand,
would be more difficult (if not impossible) than suing my neighbor
for non payment, don't ya think??

Montie

>>Montie,
Except that Howard is usually found in Hong Kong and Bali! I am
curious - are citizens of CONUS unfailingly honest, and the rest of us
are scamps?
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] EBay Paypal Scam - a Reprise - Off Topic)