Subject: [Leica] D-Lux5 vs. DMC-LX5
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:32:18 -0400

To me the size of the hanging Chad needs to match the size of the camera.
A sensor size the size of my pinky to me means a camera which goes in my
front jeans pocket and it around the size of a credit card. If that's the
case than to me that camera makes sense for when you want a camera that
size.
Its small formats in big cameras which bug me. The non mini 4/3's.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com