Subject: [Leica] crazy: new life into an old leica
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:54:47 -0400

I'm a bit stunned at this ... I made a blog post last night about the
Digilux, suggesting that 20 people inspire photos that I'd take with it over
the weekend -- which I figured would trickle out throughout the day. I
posted it at 11:30 eastern time figuring a few people from california might
chime in, then a few from asia & europe, and this morning i might have eight
or nine people -- but I awoke to THREE HUNDRED EMAILS from people who wanted
to participate. And one person who offered to send me their Digilux (I said
yes, of course, I'll do stereo images).

But sweet barking cheese -- looks like this Leica's got some life left in
her & some 1.5 megapixel art to make.

http://blog.kylecassidy.com/620812.html

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] crazy: new life into an old leica)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] crazy: new life into an old leica)