Subject: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:20:28 -0700

Indiana Jones* and the Leica S2.
"Who needs the Holy Grail, Harrison? We've got an S2."

Fantastic video. Now, what about the photos?

--Peter

(*) Pronounced "YONE-es."

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness)