Subject: [Leica] The world's SMALLEST 35mm lens ever for M...
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:40:20 -0500

Mark,

The language is probably a translation, but I get the idea that it is just
like the collapsable 50mm 3.5 Elmar.  The whole lens turns when focusing, so
the aperture scale rotates also.  This does NOT mean that the f-stop
changes.  The scale just rolls around with the lens.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA