Subject: [Leica] [OT] World's lightest interchangeable lens, and its a stereo
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:21:09 +0900

I use Kodak Stereo cameras for making 3D slides, which I look at in a
regular plastic viewer, like you might have had as a child.

This November Panasonic are releasing their M4/3 3D lens.  Images can
be viewed in one of the many 3D LCDs coming out these days.  It's also
the lightest interchangeable lens ever.
Interesting for viewing 3D images together with the family, but I
still say nothing beats a 3D stereo slide.

http://tinyurl.com/2uwrv4w

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] [OT] World's lightest interchangeable lens, and its a stereo)