Subject: [Leica] one more from our fair
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:14:00 -0700

Hello Susan,
You must be the one in the family with photographer talents if this
interesting photo was taken by you. :-)

I was absolutey shocked "ALMOST BEYOND WORDS" that he posted such a piece of
horse garbage as he's not a bad shooter at times. So he maybe throwing his
guts up over my critique, just tell him get over it and get his butt out the
door and shoot some cool things. He may make it up in a few days.

I await his next images.
thank you.
Dr. ted