Subject: [Leica] walking in the woods.... the Leica R solution...?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:55:00 -0400

I wish I could say I was a DMR user.  I'm looking for one, but also keep
hoping that Leica will come up with some solution.  I love all of the photos
I've seen from the DMR but I'm worried about things like the lack of battery
support, etc.  I still have all of my R lenses and am not about to get rid
of those!!

Tina