Subject: [Leica] DUMBO Arts naked PHOTO OPP
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:55:46 -0400

I recommend any luggers in NYC this weekend they should attend Sara
Small's photo event.  Check out the video of the last one.  It is
set-up for audience participation, at least those in the audience
with cameras.  I can't make it as I have a barbecue on the beach to
attend...unless it looks like rain then perhaps since DUMBO is close
to the apartment

Chris

Sarah's invitation to the event:

Hey Everyone -

Here's a quick reminder about my next Tableau Vivant of the Delirium
Constructions created for the
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=ea57d96a44&e=6e2709a0c6>Dumbo

Arts Festival that will take place this
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=2e7ecb6886&e=6e2709a0c6>Saturday,

September 25 at
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=2e7ecb6886&e=6e2709a0c6>7:30

sharp at
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=d77cf9672d&e=6e2709a0c6>powerHouse

Arena in Dumbo.

Admission is free, and the 35-model/musician performance will be
followed by a panel discussion on the project.

In case you missed our last (smaller) Tableau, here is a video to
give you a taste of what to expect on
Saturday:
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=b14f8a5ba5&e=6e2709a0c6>http://vimeo.com/11777245

See you Saturday!

Sarah

RSVP to the event and follow us on
<http://SarahSmall.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca0959e7315f8e3426411279d&id=c676cba449&e=6e2709a0c6>Facebook

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018 at med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964