Subject: [Leica] Salgado S2 now DR contrast
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:04:46 -0400

If its the case that the DR and regular Summicron is the same glass then one
thing the DR has is its build which is curiously better than any other Leica
lens I've come upon.
The lens is just gorgeous.

Compare it to a silver spray painted modern M lens.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Salgado S2 now DR contrast)