Subject: [Leica] Child Auto Safety in 1941
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:24:03 -0400

Try this link:
http://tinyurl.com/27uqrhk

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net at leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net at leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Nichols
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 8:16 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Child Auto Safety in 1941

Link didn't work, but I found it in your gallery.  Reminds me of the day I
was bringing our dog home from the vet after we had been out of town for a
few days.  A collie ran out into the street in front of me, and I had to hit

the brakes.  My  dog, in the back seat, pushed the right front seat-back all

the way forward and ended up in the right floorboard.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA