Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Big Sur Coast, early morning
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:04:54 -0700

Tina wrote:

"I thought we were lucky to have clear weather in June, but I think fog
might have been better for photos!  Gorgeous - My favorite is the
first one.

Tina"

Lluis wrote:

"Oliver,

Very nice set of images not easy to decide, even so my preference is
for the first image 1010116, the dark part of foreground gives more
perspective enhanced with the composition where the sea is more
present than on the 120 and 120-2, as well I prefer the 116 more than
116a, IMO it offers a better perspective.

Just my 2c... (of Euro)

Saludos
Lluis"

Thank you, Tina and Lluis, for your encouraging comments.

Not to make any excuses but as a matter of information the choice of camera
positions (and therefore perspectives) at this particular view on the coast
road is very limited. Seen from inside the safety railing, i.e., further
left, there is too much foreground; to go any further outside the safety
railing, i.e., to the right, than I was already would have been too risky.

Oliver