Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL 0.85 Issues
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jon,
I have not had a problem with any of my previous Leicas but a problem like
this
has just started on my M9. The framelines do not necessarily change
correctly
when fitting a lens and the preview lever is a bit sticky and does not
necessarily return to the right place when it is released. My M9 is about a
year
old and it needs to go back. The selection wheel on the back has also become
harder to turn.
FWIW
Frank