Subject: [Leica] PESO: Australian Potato?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:16:33 -0400

> I think they are sliced potatoes, battered and deep fried then topped with
> cheese or ranch sauce.  Probably nothing like that in Australia.

most Aussies would have no idea what ranch sauce is. The combination does
not sound local to me ;-) I'm sure we have BBQ ribs "american" style that
you would not recognize as well. I love my Hamburger with the lot: in
Australia that means with egg bacon cheese onions lettuce tomato and
BEETROOT. You gotta have beetroot for a real Aussie burger ;-)

cheers

alastair

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] PESO: Australian Potato?)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] PESO: Australian Potato?)