Subject: [Leica] PESO: Clinch
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:36:49 -0400

Beautifully captured expressions on the dancers' faces and in their body
language. Interesting bokeh in the background, too.

On my screen it looks washed out. Have you considered Photoshopping the
exposure down a stop or two?

And this is downright presumptuous, especially since the full frame places
the couple within a large and deep space, oblivious to all but each other
and the music, but I like it also in vertical crop, showing just the
subjects and the near-background couple, with some distracting elements left
out. Although there is the poignancy factor of leaving in the
wheelchair-bound spectator, watching the dancers...

So many ways this one could be composed! Great picture, Jim!

?howard