Subject: [Leica] Incredible Ipad app for photographers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 00:19:16 -0400

The book I'm Lugging around I just bought is
Iconoclast
A Neuroscientist Reveals How to Think Differently (Harvard Business Press,
2008)
http://www.ccnl.emory.edu/greg/
It cost me $14.64 with my member discount at Barnes and noble my hangout
across from Julliard. I read the first chapter over an double espresso.
As an eBook it should have cost me $9.15
And had I  ordered the paperback over the internet from B&N it would have
cost me $10.76. This is became they really don't want you to go to the
store. This cost them money. They want you to say home and order it or eBook
it.

In hard cover it would have cost 25 bucks!!
I see lots of people on the subway reading hard cover books here in NYC.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Iconoclast/Gregory-Berns/e/9781422115015

It fits right in the front pocket of my black canvas Domke 11x14 satchel
which is my most common bag to have at my side. With my camera and maps in
it. Its light weight and a gorgeous book I'm sure my life will never be the
same having read it.
Industrial psychology fights for you.

The first chapter was about Armstrong who after first inventing AM radio
then  later FM he jumped out the window having to take the air conditioner
out first.
But I think though it had to do with too much money was invested into AM not
if they thought FM was viable or not.
It was like at Kodak: can you invent me a digital camera please?
Oh you did?
Well don't tell anybody please!!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography