Subject: [Leica] leica photos
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:48:05 +0200

Kyle,

the centripetal crunching forces Leica used in the development of a
solution for using R lenses are such that I now feel excluded out of
the R experience altogether :-(

But I still buy champagne ;-)

Your health!

And I still like your photo.
And will keep using my D-Vario-Circularit
Philippe

Le 29 sept. 10 ? 17:52, kyle cassidy on the LUG a ?crit :