Subject: [Leica] Which camera to take to Israel?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:14:29 +0100

Not in my case. I recommended the Leica based on 2 experiences of taking a
Leica and a micro 4/3 camera on holiday. On both occasions the vast majority
of the pictures I have kept were with the Leica. If I had left the m4/3
camera at home it would have been a very small loss.
FD

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Which camera to take to Israel?)