Subject: [Leica] Another LUG member featured in LFI magazine
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:28:37 +0200

It might be that they have improved. Back then I felt that the photography
was substandard, the party line was that if it was taken with a Leica then
it must be good--I think it actually did Leica a disservice. And the news
were obviously stale by the time they appeared in a quarterly magazine.
Judging by what I see of Leica marketing on Facebook, things have not
improved much. Don't get me wrong--I love the products, but I think the
marketing leaves A LOT to be desired.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman