Subject: [Leica] Landscapes in South Florida
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:56:22 -0400

  Its not all bad. I have a friend who retired to a place a couple of
blocks from one of those photos. He sent some pics of nice fish that his
neighbors had caught in the canals.  The otters like the fish too.  He
got a great deal on his house that was foreclosed on from a bankrupt
builder.  Not so great for the builder though.

That being said it can be very isolating to live in a typical American
housing development.  I rarely see anybody on foot when I walk the dog.
Lots of cars though since you have to drive just about everywhere.

Mike D