Subject: [Leica] going away
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:02:09 +0930

Those trout look tasty  And even though this looks a bit like a scene
from my job, it's great.  You're obviously good at cleaning them; I
like the way you butterflied them in tact but took the ribs and
pinbones out.

I take it the reference is to Rahm Emanuel's parting gift?  There were
a lot of sessions about the Asian carp invasion in the Great Lakes at
the conference I was at last month.  They are a real problem.

Marty