Subject: [Leica] ARCH WITH DIGILUX 1 IN 2004
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:37:19 -0400

Hi All:
I knew I'd shot the arch in St.Louis and went through my images and found
it- It was imaged in '04 when I was down
there for my son's wedding. The problem, of course, is making an image that
isn't a cliche with an object that has been photoed
from every possible angle. The only way I could do this was photoshopping
it. I annex the result which I originally posted in the
late, lamented 'Leica Gallery".  The Digilux 1 was my first digital and I
still use it on occasion. The lens is great. Roger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/Other/WORLDWIDE-LEICA-GALLERY-IMAGES/1837739_L8zNt#92363376_8hs2R-L-LB

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] ARCH WITH DIGILUX 1 IN 2004)