Subject: [Leica] PESO: After Services
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:22:00 +0900

Hi Jim,

I'm afraid I'm one of those who just don't get it, or see it.  Why is
your photo called 'After Services'?  I see a large woman, I guess it's
a woman, wearing what looks to be a skull cap.  I know some practicing
Jews wear such caps for religious services, but I thought they were
only for men, not women.

So is this photo about a Jewish woman who is contemplating on a bridge
after a religious service?

Peter

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New flatbed scanner - old slide - old barn)