Subject: [Leica] VINEIRO'S WAITRESS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:53:31 -0700

Roger Rubin showed:

>> John Lee and I had some coffee at Vineiro's a coffee shop/patisserie in
>> lower Manhattan. I "grabbed" a couple of images of the waitress. Here's
>> one
>> of a completely natural girl. -vroger
>>
>> http://v-images.smugmug.com/Other/MORE-2010-IMAGES/13736748_RUpJy#1004580071_nmHnp-L-LB

Hi Roger,
Very nice clean photo of an attractive young woman without any concern about
having her picture taken.
Pleasant expression from a waitress who's probably busy. But she may also be
thinking she wasn't super busy a stop for a photo may create a better tip.
:-)  And rightly so, as "she is posing as a model in a photograph," so why
not an extra dollar or two above the normal tip?

Very nice shot from the shadow side allowing for better modeling of her
pretty face.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] VINEIRO'S WAITRESS)