Subject: [Leica] leica X1
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:42:41 -0500

Steve, I ran across a pro photog who came up to shoot a wedding here in
Natchitoches.  That same day they had a Barbecue contest here, and he was
out using the camera for snaps.  He claimed he loved it for that.  That
night I was a guest at the reception, and he and wife were shooting with
Nikons.  They didn't have the camera with them at the reception.

It is a cute camera, really nice size.   I really didn't like the look of
the lens as it extended; too much like a medium priced point and shoot,
(which it basically is except for the medium priced).  The rest of the
camera looked nice with a good build quality.

I wish I could have asked to shoot a few shots with my SD card, but I was
out with my M6.
--
Regards,

Sonny