Subject: [Leica] Another M9 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 21:50:53 -0400

And as far as the use of flash goes in general my brain goes immediately to
Dianne Arbus who flashed the hell out of everybody all the time and nobody
complained.
And don't even start me with Weegee.

Not all the flash users were dolts. Some were very respected and were very
smart, funny and nice.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com