Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Australian wildlife
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 07:59:28 -0400

One of the carpenters working on my house used a bow and arrow to kill an
8-point buck this week.  He gave us a lot of the meat and I cooked a venison
shoulder in the crockpot in hard apple cider.  It was delicious - not at all
gammy.  I made the leftovers into barbecue.  I do have photos of Tom trying
to saw the thing into small enough pieces to fit in the crockpot that I'll
post after I get around to downloading them.

Tina