Subject: [Leica] Another M9 question - Flash on the Shadow Side
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:29:20 -0500

Alan,

I can appreciate this technique because I have been using the built-in flash
on my E-510, reduced to minimum output, to provide a fill light for some
macro shots.  It is somewhat limited, but has allowed me to get some shots
that would have had too many dark shadows otherwise.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA