Subject: [Leica] A Silver Gelatin Print Is A Beauty To Behold
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:13:21 -0500

  On 10/6/2010 6:23 AM, Richard Man wrote:
> http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=1605

Glad things there are working out for you.  Resurrecting the darkroom is
not in the cards for me, for a number of reasons (promised for a
seedling plant room in the winter among the first).  I have a number of
the "fiber" inkjet papers to go through, and the Imageprint profiles for
them.  Now to find the time to do that.  I did notice that the "fiber"
inkjet papers are priced comparably to silver.  Epson Exhibition fiber
is $4/sheet, and most of the real darkroom fiber papers are about
$3-4/sheet (17/22 and 16/20 respectively).

Ken

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] A Silver Gelatin Print Is A Beauty To Behold)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] A Silver Gelatin Print Is A Beauty To Behold)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] A Silver Gelatin Print Is A Beauty To Behold)