Subject: [Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:53:02 -0400

> Wayne,
>
> If people can get past their "full frame" bias, the R lenses work great on
> Oly 4/3 bodies with an adapter.  I use them with an E-1 and E-510.  Manual
> focus and stop-down metering, of course.

BUT; hard to focus, small camera with overly large lens. I've used it with
the E3, whose viewfinder is pretty good, but really the lighter Oly lens
is going to win in that battle, and with 2 zooms, Helen covers all my R
glass bar the 15 super elmar

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies)