Subject: [Leica] Query
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:00:50 +1030

Hello Bill,

PLEASE tell us you're putting a book of the ashes to ashes photos
together . . . seriously . . . please . . . ?

Please . . .

Apart from that, they seem to use the same core technology (HP
Indigo), so which ever has adequate options and is cheaper is probably
best.  Both will vary depending on the skill of the printer/machine
operators and maintenance people, particularly for monochrome work.
I've not used my publisher but have used several Indigo print n demand
services all with mixed results.

PLEASE tell us you're putting a book of the ashes to ashes photos together...

Thanks,

Marty