Subject: [Leica] IMG: an autumn holdout
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:41:43 +0200

Beautiful picture, Adam.
Agreee with George's comment.
Best regards
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org] En nombre de
George
Lottermoser
Enviado el: jueves, 07 de octubre de 2010 17:36
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] IMG: an autumn holdout

a beautiful rendering.

(a tad off the right may help solidify the composition as the blue is quite
strong on the left)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george en imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog
http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist

On Oct 6, 2010, at 11:45 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> I shot this in Tahoe City just before the light was lost.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Lake-Tahoe/14018035_JMVt4#1037262
520_62bvP-X2-LB>