Subject: [Leica] R9 & DMR
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:04:51 -0400

My guess is that the batteries are probably made up of available power packs
and you can disassemble the case, replace the batteries, and put it back
together. I've done this for a Leica D1 and a Quantum Turbo. With something
this expensive, someone's figured it out, I'm sure.

Kyle

p.s. it's beautiful -- i covet its leicaness -- now lets see some photos you
took WITH it!