Subject: [Leica] Blondie and Boo Boo
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:13:40 -0400

Great bear shots Doug! We have some small black bears around the Hudson
Valley. The local state park is named Bear Mountain. But they tend to be
rather shy and vanish onto the woods when you come across them. I don't know
what they eat but it certainly isn't salmon. Probably a mixture of garbage
and chipmunks. Did you ever stop to think that with one of those super long
focus 1600mm or 1700mm lenses recently obsessed about on the LUG you could
probably photograph the bears without leaving the comfort of your hotel
room?
Larry Z