Subject: [Leica] Orchestra Pano
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:12:17 +0430

Sonny - nice variety in the program ..... see there are many players
who are unlikely to be students any longer ..... pano should make an
interesting print, like the old school photos, using a rotating camera.

Hugh

On 10-Oct-10, at 2:35 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:

> Our son Eric plays Double Bass in the Oklahoma City University
> Symphony.
>
> Thursday, they played this wonderful program:

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (sonc.hegr at gmail.com) ([Leica] Orchestra Pano)