Subject: [Leica] Emperor Concerto
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:57:02 -0400

Sonny,
That's a good recording of an excellent college orchestra. What equipment
did you use while sitting in the audience? Don't tell me you used an iPhone.
Larry Z
- - - - -
I did  an mp3 if you want to hear it. This was made from in the audience,
but you can get an idea of the performance.  This is Beethoven's "The
Emperor Concerto"

http://www.sonc.com/Emperor.mp3

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Pasvorn Boonmark <pasvorn at boonmark.net
>wrote: