Subject: [Leica] IMG: New gallery - streets of Berlin at the weekend in B&W
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:38:24 +0200

  Hi all,

we were in Berlin over the weekend on a business trip
(finding a new publisher and meeting a film producer
working on Frauke's book).

Here are a few shots taken while travelling/walking to
the various places we had to go to. Everything from a
stretch Trabbi and the President's Palace to a
"guerilla busker" on the train.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Berlin/October_2010/

Some focusing and DoF problems - my Tokina 12-24 zoom
suddenly decided it only wanted to shoot wide open at
f4, a couple were also shot with Leica lenses - 21/4
and 35/2

Spent most of our time in what used to be East Berlin -
it always did have all the interesting bits and lunch
is cheaper.

The fleamarket turned out to be rather good - another
Canon A1 in mint condition with a 50/1.4 a 70-210 /4.0,
a 28/2.8, a winder, case, Adapter P and bits and pieces
and all the papers for 150 euros was too good a deal to
miss.

The only other stuff there on Saturday was piles of
Zorki, Fed, Kiev and similar Russian stuff and 1960's
amateur cameras from Zeiss (east and west), like
Voigtl?nder, Adox & co.

Hope you enjoy a little wander around some of the
lesser known bits of Berlin. I suppose it could be
street photography - it's a bunch of snapshots taken
while out on the street.

Comments and criticism, as ever, more than welcome

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: New gallery - streets of Berlin at the weekend in B&W)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: New gallery - streets of Berlin at the weekend in B&W)