Subject: [Leica] Buying a medium format camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:50:24 -0400

I just did a search on the LUG archives for "Leica S2-P"
And 8 hits came up. all today. That's it.
I think the P is maybe a minor thing which is not well known, cared about or
talked about on the Leica S2. I very vaguely maybe rememberd it being
mentioned a ways back when it was first officered as an opinion. A platinum
care program and a different colored screen guard. Not really a deal maker
or breaker.

http://leica-users.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?words=Leica+S2-P&config=lugcurrent&m
ethod=and&sort=score&matchesperpage=20&format=short&Submit=Search
Or
http://tinyurl.com/2c7jspc

I still think I'm ok on opinions of medium format photography digital with
I's dotted and t's crossed and P's and Q's added or not added..

--------------------
Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

> From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:32:58 +1000
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying a medium format camera
>
> Mark, you ought to know what a Leica S2-P is if you are commenting on
medium
> format digital on a Leica list (or at least work it out from
the context)! Or
> not be so?pedantic when you like to include
lighthearted or quirky remarks
> yourself.  Sheesh!

Never mind, I don't know what a prince point is..... Royal
> person's
sword? Ballet posture? location where flamboyant pop star once
> lived?
Website for William and Harry also featuring the Duchess of
> Cornwall?
prince raison d'?tre? Prinz
> punkt?

Cheers