Subject: [Leica] I´m lovin´it
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:47:38 +0200

Hola Ted, mon ami

"Hola" is a nice spanish word, as popular as it could be Okay maybe.

Thank you very much for your time and comments, as always you do a
deep analyze and you are describing some enigmatic facts I've didn't
ask myself and I find a very interesting and realistic question. She
looks enigmatic, maybe angry, what is real is that she is in thoughts
and very interested on a "x" certain distant point.

I'm happy you like it, thanks.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 14/10/2010, a las 6:24, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>