Subject: [Leica] Two Books of interest...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 03:46:31 -0700

Monumental India, which I think Leo mentioned earlier, is a really amazing
book. It is panoramic and colorful and you really wonder how the heck did he
take all these pictures without the 1.2 billion Indians in the pictures. The
biggest pano is a double folded or 4 sheets. Breathtaking...

I Want To Take Pictures is of course the legendary Bill Brandt book that you
can easily trade a Leica M9 for. But now you can keep your M9 as it is in
print again! I have some trouble reading his handwriting but the photos are
superb, as is the presentation.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>